After placing the order, you are free to choose shipping method. You should take into account that:
- Delivery by UPS usually takes up to 2-5 working days. You can get the information or track your shipment in ups.com.
- Your order will be delivered by DHL within 3-8 working days. You can get the information or track your shipment in dhl.com.
- EMS will deliver your order within 4-15 working days. You can get the information or track your shipment in ems.com.cn
- When you choose Air Mail as a courier, your order will be delivered in 15-25 working days. You can get the information or track your shipment inhongkongpost.com
It should be mentioned:
- Time of delivery depends on your location;
- Delivery of your order can be delayed by customs clearance;
- All orders are shipped within 3 working days, after payment is received;
- For orders that are delivered for free, we choose one of the above mentioned companies without informing you in advance.
Orders are provided with shipping security
Do not matter what shipping method you choose, you are always will be able to track the location of your order on the delivery company website. We inform our customers with tracking number, after order was shipped. Moreover, delivery company provides orders with standard insurance. When you receive damaged or wrong product or it was lost during delivery, then you should inform us or the courier and provide us with photos as a proof. Then we will do everything possible to solve this issue ASAP. Also, we may consider resending or authorizing full refund.
Jammerphone.com provides customers only with high quality products. All our products are checked carefully before dispatch to minimise the chance of a product being damaged or lost. Please note, that we provide our customers with one year warranty, but it should be mentioned that if the item was broken by user, the warranty would be invalid.
The returns are possible, if the purchased product is defective. However, you need to prove that order was with defect when you received it from the manufacturer.
If you detect defect, you need to do the next:
- First of all you need to emailed or call us to tell about the problem. It would be good, if you can provide us with photo of defect and then we will be able to identify the kind of problem.
- After the defect is confirmed, we will propose you different ways for resolving this situation.
- We are open for discussion of your requirements, if proposed solutions don’t satisfy you.
- You have to send us defected product in original package and accessories.
- When the items reach us, we will inform you about that. Also, you will be informed about dispatch of a new or repaired item.
Taxes and delivery of returning
- We would be grateful, if you could send us defected goods by postal mail. You can choose different delivery companies. For example, if you are from America, you can send the item via USPS. Then the item will be delivered within 15-30 days.
- When you decide to choose another courier, i.e. UPS, GLS, you will be taxed.
- In order to minimize the tax, it is advisable to indicate the lower price on the package.
Charge for returning
- If you detect defect or other quality problems within 30 days, then you can demand exchange or return defected item to us. In this case Jammerphone.com (supplier) bears expenses for delivery.
- If you detect quality problems within 3 months, then you can demand exchange or return defected item to us. It should be mentioned, that in this case you (the buyer) pay for the shipping to us and we pay for the delivery back to you.
- When the quality problems have happened within a year, it is possible to exchange the item or send it back to us and we will repair it. Please, note that delivery will be at your expense.
Refund can be accepted, if:
- You have 30 days to demand a refund.
- If you want a full refund, please make sure that product from us is without scratches and other damages.
- If you detect defect or other quality problems within 30 days, then you can demand a refund, but you will be charged for delivery and possible taxes.
- When we receive returned product, we will notify you.
Types of refund:
- Full refund is granted when the item which you get from us is defected. In this case, supplier refunds the buyer all money paid for the order. Sometimes refund may include expenses for delivery.
- Partial refund is granted when the item has appearance damages. Payment for repaired parts usually deducts from the refund amount. In this case, the buyer can receive 30% -80% from the sum he paid for the order.
Do I have to pay tax?
"Do I have to pay tax on orders I buy at Jammerphone?"
-Maybe. It depends on what country you are receiving the goods in.
Tax is a complex issue, because it depends what country you are receiving the goods into. Some countries are easy to import into, and have few restrictions and no taxes. Other countries are ultra restrictive and have high taxes. Before you start importing bigger quantities of China electronics to your country, you'll need to research what the law and practices are in your country (or shipping destination countries if you are dropshipping internationally).
Please read the following notes for some basic background...
No Sales Tax Charged By Jammerphone:
There are no sales taxes or hidden charges to pay on the China side when you buy at Jammerphone.com - However, you may need to pay some taxes on your local side when you receive the goods. Please read below for more information.
When you buy from China, and the products are delivered to your country, this is by definition importing . This means the process to receive the goods will usually be different to simply buying mail-order products from shops inside your country.
Import Duty and Sales Tax Charged By Your Country:
Some countries charge tax on certain imported products, at certain quantity/value levels. Some countries do not. You are responsible for finding out the situation in your own country.
Whatever you order from Jammerphone, we will send you. We won't enforce any rules so it's up to you to make sure that what you are buying is OK to import in your country.
Many countries charge two kinds of tax when you import anything from overseas. These are (1) Sales Tax (VAT); (2) Import Duty . Usually these taxes are not very high,and the tax is calculated according to the value of the goods (+ shipping sometimes). On the other hand, many countries do not charge any tax on certain types of goods, or on small shipments .
Declared Value: Packet Value Affects Tax
Usually, importing big quantities of goods from overseas is controlled by your country's customs quite strictly, but smaller quantities can be imported more freely. The definition of "big quantity" and "small quantity" (often defined by a value "threshhold") varies from country to country.
The term "ad valorem" in import taxes means that the tax you have to pay is calculated as a percentage of the total value of the goods (+sometimes the shipping too). Obviously there would be an advantage to declare the value of the goods lower in such cases. This is known as "under-declaring" the goods and is not permitted, despite being widespread practice. Any customization you request from us in regard to declaration value on the shipping paperwork is at your own risk.
Declared Contents: Packet Contents Affect Tax
The category of goods you are importing often has an effect on whether you have to pay tax, or how much.
Obviously, certain categories of dangerous or restricted goods are illegal to import in most countries. Other, specific restrictions on certain items such as spy cameras and jammers may apply in your country as well - please research that information for your local country.
The declared contents of a package must be true and accurate for customs purposes. Any customization you request from us regarding declaration of packet contents is at your own risk.
Tax And Air Mail Packets
Typically, taxes are more often / more strictly applied to courier shipments (UPS, FedEx, DHL) than postal shipments (Air Mail, USPS, EMS). In many countries, for single items, postal shipping is a simple way to reduce or eliminate import taxes.
However, shipping by air mail is not necessarily a guarantee of avoiding such taxes.
How To Pay Import Taxes
If you have to pay any tax on the goods you receive, the most common way is that the taxes are first paid at customs by the courier (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS) and then you simply pay back the courier using cash or your credit card, when they deliver the goods to your door.
On bigger orders (meaning, for most countries, anything more than one or two cartons) you should consider hiring a professional licensed Customs Broker to assist you with the clearance of your goods when they arrive in your destination country. This is because tax and contents assessment is applied most strictly to bigger shipments.
Why You Need To Do Your Own Research
Import and tax rules are (a) different in every country; (b) changing often; (c) highly dependent on the shipment size and contents; and (d) not consistently applied by your country's different ports and customs houses. Therefore Jammerphone cannot offer you specific advice about how much tax you will have to pay, or any guarantees related to this issue.
We will always do our best to help you import successfully and profitably. If you have any doubts, simply open a live chat or help ticket with our English-speaking Customer Support Team.
Sometimes the importing rules according to your country's government and customs are not enforced as strictly or consistently as they say. A good way to find out the realities of importing into your country is to begin with a series of smaller orders from Jammerphone and make careful notes of what (if any) steps you had to go through or charges you had to pay. You may be pleasantly surprised how easy importing is for you.
Who Provides Import Paperwork?
In general all the paperwork required for clearing your goods through customs is provided by Jammerphone. Usually the shipping invoice and courier waybill included with all shipments from Jammerphone is sufficient.
Sometimes additional paperwork such as product licences are required by customs. We track all of your shipments until they reach you, so if there is such a requirement, we will respond to it promptly on your behalf, usually without the need for you to take any action.
You may need to show a copy of the shipping invoice to receive your products in some cases, and we will give you the papers you need on request.
It is your responsibility to confirm the details of the shipping paperwork with Jammerphone before the goods are sent out. We will follow your instructions for customizing the shipping documentation according to your requirements, and you, as the importer, bear full responsibility for any exception arising from this paperwork.
The importer is solely responsible for all import taxes, sales taxes, and any other customs-related charges.
Jammerphone accepts no liability for any such charges. Importing taxes and charges cannot and will not be quoted/predicted, and they cannot be reimbursed to you under any circumstances.
If an importer refuses to pay taxes or otherwise refuses to comply with requirements of the importing or customs clearance process, the goods will usually not be delivered successfully. In such cases the goods could be seized by customs, destroyed, or returned back to China. In any such cases you, the importer, bear sole responsibility provided no error has been made by Jammerphone in following your order requirements.
Import Taxes And Dropshipping - Warning
Dropshipping means you "sell" goods to an end customer, and Jammerphone sends the goods directly to your customer without you handling the goods. This means that the end customer is the consignee of the package being sent from China, and this means your customer is also considered to be the "importer" of the goods. Thus, your customer bears full responsibility for importing the goods and paying any applicable taxes, duties, and other charges. Make sure you research the situation and inform your customers clearly in advance!
Responsibilities small print:
- In this system, you as the Dropship Vendor are solely responsible for informing your Dropship Customer about the China origin of the goods, the shipping method, the import declaration used, the import process, any taxes or charges that are likely to be charged or could be charged, and the mechanism for receiving goods and paying applicable charges. You are solely responsible for establishing and communicating whatever delivery terms, warranty, guarantees, or other contracts that you wish to establish with your customers; in these matters Jammerphone accepts no liability.
- When dropshipping via eBay selling, Amazon selling, or any similar third party sales platform, you must additionally abide by their terms and conditions for clarifying the delivery/import process for your customers and clearly communicating/advertising your terms before the sale.
- In an exception case where a Dropship Customer refuses to receive goods, refuses to pay taxes, or otherwise fails to comply with the import process, you as the Dropship Vendor bear full responsibility for resolving the issue directly with your Dropship Customer. In dropship cases Jammerphone as the Dropship Wholesaler will be deemed to have fulfilled all responsibility for delivering the order, and Jammerphone will not accept any liability in such cases. In practical terms this means that in such a failed delivery case, you would have to decide whether or not to compensate your customer, but Jammerphone would not offer you any form of refund.
- If you consistently fail to inform your customers properly about their import responsibilities, leading to delivery exceptions, we reserve the right to close your account and cancel any outstanding orders.
Getting More Information About Taxes
Please undertake your own research about import regulations and taxes in your country. We can offer informal pre-sales advice, but we will not offer any formal advice or guarantees due to this issue being beyond our control.
After you have placed your order from Jammerphone, make sure you get in touch with us to confirm details of any customization that you require for your shipping invoice declarations.
After your packets have been sent out from our warehouse, we will stay in touch with you and help you with any further importing process steps.